The General Director (Chairman of the Board) Arman Kasenov presented the key highlights of 2018 at the meeting with the team of “KazTransGas Onimderi” LLP.
The Director General mentioned the key events of 2018:
– The Action Plan to expand the use of natural gas as a motor fuel for 2019-2022 (further – Action Plan) with target indicators was approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 797 on 29.11.2018;
– Protocol No. 2 on environmental issues of Kazakhstan’s Security Council Inter-Departmental Commission dated from 12.12.2018 recommended taking measures to expand the use of natural gas as a motor fuel (the deadline for information submission is 07/01/2019);
– an international auto race on natural gas motor fuel (LNG / CNG) took place along the China-Europe route with a total length of 9,881 km;
– the repair and maintenance of the pipeline routes of the Beineu-Bozoi-Shymkent highway were completed;
– mobile laboratories for leak detection of methane were put into operation – 2 units.
Having wrapped up, Arman Kasenov announced the company’s main tasks for 2019:
– in accordance with Attachment 3 to the Plan of Measures “Construction of 100 CNG filling stations”, it is planned to build 16 CNG filling stations in 2019, subject to the provision of land plots and confirmation of the consumer base;
– conclude a long-term contract with “Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline” LLP for the maintenance of the pipeline routes of Beineu-Bozoi-Shymkent highway.