The meeting with the labor collective of LLP “KazTransGas Onimderi” was held by the General Director (Chairman of the Management Board) of the company Arman Kasenov.
In the report Arman Kasenov summed up the results for the first half of 2017, outlining the achieved production and economic indicators.
The key events of the first half of the year were the construction of an automatic gas filling compressor station in Aktobe, the transfer of surplus gas from the main gas pipeline “Akshabulak-Kyzylorda” to the MGL “Beineu-Bozoy-Shymkent”. Work is actively carried out with outside organizations, for the first half of the year more than 1 billion tenge worth contracts were concluded. The fleet modernization program was launched.
Separately the General Director of LLP “KazTransGas Onimderi” dwelled on the issues of compliance with safety regulations, placing emphasis, that to this issue special attention is paid by the group of companies of the National Gas Operator.
After discussing the results of the work for the first half of the year, the personnel faced the following goals and objectives:
- commissioning of an automatic gas filling compressor station in Aktobe;
- completion of the transfer of commercial gas from the main gas pipeline “Akshabulak-Kyzylorda” to the MGL “Beineu-Bozoy-Shymkent”;
- confirmation of ISM certificates;
- automation of business processes;
- addressing the issues of cross-border cooperation and development of the industrial-sales infrastructure of LNG / CNG as motor fuel on the international transport route “Western Europe – Western China”;
- the use of aircraft for the provision of air monitoring services.